InstaForex :: 100% Bonus Agreement
The campaign applies to Standard USD or Standard EUR accounts opened from May 15, 2014 and excludes MT5 accounts.
- Every InstaForex client is entitled to receive bonus in an amount equaling 100% of the depositing amount. This is a one-time bonus that cannot be credited to a trading account that had already received other types of bonuses.
- The bonus is available for accounts that completed two-level verification. The Client agrees that after withdrawal of any amount from the trading account, the bonus is cancelled.
- 100% Bonus is credited for a deposit up to $2,000. For the deposit from $2,000 to $5,000, the bonus equals 50% of the deposit amount. If a trading account is funded with over $5,000, the bonus will be 30%. For example, $5,000 bonus will be credited for a $10,000 deposit.
- The company reserves the right to cancel 100% Bonus without prior notice so we strongly recommend that you refrain from factoring in the bonus when calculating the profitability of your trading strategy. The company is not responsible for any consequences of the bonus cancelling including the stop out since it wholly owns the accrued bonus.*
- 100% Bonus is not allowed for withdrawal; however, there is no limit on withdrawing the profit gained from the bonus.
- 100% Bonus is not allowed to be used for investments.
- The maximum leverage for accounts seeking for the bonus is 1:200.
- The bonus is cancelled automatically in case equity totals less than 120% of the bonus amount.
- In the event The Client’s trading account contains no opened trades or there are no closed trades within 30 days, 100% Bonus is annulled.
- The Client agrees that the company may cancel the bonus and correct the profit made with it, with amount equal to bonus sum, in case of detecting any signs of abuse of the bonus program if account has profit equal to deposit without prior warning or explaining the reason. Client admits possible risks of applying this paragraph.
- The Company reserves the right to amend or modify the campaign terms without prior notice.
* This clause is aimed at preventing any fraudulent activity associated with the bonus system. However, its applying does not mean that all the accounts subject to the cancellation of previously received bonuses are found to have violated any of the rules due to the fact that in some cases it is impossible to unambiguously determine the fact of the rule’s violation. There is a 10% chance that an erroneous cancellation of the bonus would take place within the struggle against unscrupulous usage of the bonus system.