Please note: the campaign applies to Standard USD, US Cent or Standard EUR, EUR Cent accounts opened from June15, 2013 and excludes MT5 accounts. Maximum leverage for the accounts registered for the campaign cannot exceed 1:200, and Stop Out is carried out when the Margin level is less than 100%.
- Every Client of InstaForex is entitled to receive a bonus in the amount of 55% of the sum deposited to a trading account. The 55% Bonus can be credited within the campaign’s effective period indicated on the Company’s website, but not later than one week after the deposit. The bonus can only be credited for the funds actually available in the account at the moment of the bonus application processing.
- The 55% Bonus cannot be credited to an account which is already credited with a bonus of another type. To receive the 55% Bonus, the Client shall open a new account and accept the terms and conditions of the present Agreement. The Client can have the unlimited number of accounts with the 55% Bonus.
- The Client has the right to receive the 55% Bonus for every deposit. The bonus is calculated for the difference between deposits and withdrawals.
- The Client agrees that any withdrawal which causes the total amount of all bonus funds (including cancelled bonuses) to exceed 55% of the free margin in the trading account entails cancellation of the bonus part equaling the difference between these values. In order to avoid cancellation of the bonus exceeding the amount of withdrawal, please refrain from any withdrawals if the amount of all bonuses in the account exceeds the permissible amount of the bonus for the free margin in the trading account.
- The Client is not obliged to verify their identity when applying for the 55% Bonus. However, the Company reserves the right to request identification documents at its own discretion.
- The 55% Bonus can be withdrawn on condition that the total volume of completed BUY or SELL trades equals X*6 InstaForex lots, where X is the total volume of received bonuses, including the cancelled or partly lost bonuses. For accounts in EUR, the volume of trades is calculated according to the following formula: X*6*1.1 (InstaForex lots). It is only possible to withdraw the full amount of the bonus, except for the bonus funds in the account at the moment when Stop Out occurred. It is impossible to partially withdraw the bonus. In order to withdraw bonus from a trading account, the Client shall send a request to email@example.com. The full amount of bonus should be available in the trading account at the moment a manager processes the withdrawal request. The company reserves the right to reject the request for bonus funds withdrawal without explaining the reason.*
- The Company reserves the right to cancel the 55% Bonus without prior notice. For that reason, we strongly recommend that you refrain from factoring in bonus funds when calculating profitability of your trading strategy. The Company is not responsible for any consequences of bonus cancellation, including the Stop Out cases, as the given bonus remains the Company’s entire property until the Client takes possession of the bonus by opening the required number of lots specified in Clause 6 of the present Agreement. **
- Any profit derived from the 55% Bonus amount can be withdrawn without any restrictions if all the conditions of the Agreement are met, except for the conditions specified in Clause 9.
- The Client agrees that in case the Company detects any signs of abuse of the bonus program or if a profit in the account equals a deposit, the Company may cancel the bonus and adjust the profit derived from it by the amount equal to the bonus sum without prior warning or explaining the reason. The Client recognizes possible risks of applying this clause.
- In case the bonus amount exceeds 2,000 USD and over 10% of trades are of less than 0.01 market lot (0.1 InstaForex lot, i.e. 1 pip is approximately equal to 0.10 USD), the bonus can be reduced to 1,000 USD. In case the bonus amount is over 10,000 USD and over 10% of trades are of less than 0.1 market lot (1 InstaForex lot, i.e. 1 pip is approximately equal to 1 USD), the bonus can be reduced to 3,000 USD.
- The Company reserves the right at its own discretion to calculate and distribute profit received with the use of the bonus proportionally between the Client's real funds and the bonus funds in the account. This applies to the profit received from the moment of account registration or from the moment the bonus funds have been credited to the account. At the same time, a part of the profit proportional to the amount of the bonus may be limited for withdrawal from the trading account until the Client takes possession of the bonus in accordance with the rules similar to the conditions of using the bonus specified in the present Agreement.
- The Client agrees that if the equity in the account becomes less than the current bonus funds, i.е. when the current losses exceed the Client's equity, all funds in the account are considered as the bonus funds. If the Client makes a deposit, the funds on the account shall be calculated and distributed between the bonus funds and the Client's equity in proportion to the amount of deposit and the value of the bonus funds at the time of the deposit.
- The Company reserves the right to amend or modify the campaign terms without prior notice.
- The 55% Bonus is intended only for trading on Forex, so when using the bonus for trading cryptocurrency and CFD for shares, it might be canceled.
- The official language of the Agreement is English. In case of variant readings of a translated version and the Agreement in English, the Agreement in English is considered a prior reference standard.
* If, in addition to the 55% Bonus, the account has another bonus that needs to be worked off, and also if Clause 11 is applied to the account, the full amount of all bonuses shall be subject for withdrawal.
** Clause 7 is aimed at preventing any fraudulent activity associated with the bonus system. However, its enforcement does not mean that all the accounts for which the Company has cancelled the previously received bonuses are recognized to be in breach with the rules. In some cases, it is impossible to clearly determine the fact of the rules violation. There is a 10% chance that an erroneous cancellation of the bonus would take place within the prevention of the bonus system abuse.