The campaign applies to Standard USD, US Cent or Standard EUR, EUR Cent accounts opened from 15/06/2013, excluding MT5 accounts.
- Every Client of the company has a right to receive a bonus equaling 250% of first deposit. The bonus is credited once to the account with no other bonuses.
- If one already has accounts opened earlier to get the bonus, one is required to have lots on one of those accounts in the number equal to the bonus amount and to replenish the newly opened account. Check minimal deposit.
- The bonus is available only to completely verified accounts.
- The Client agrees that the bonus will be canceled after any withdrawal from the trading account.
- The 250% Bonus can be withdrawn only after buy or sell trades are completed. The total volume of the trades must be equal to X*3 InstaForex lots, where X is the sum of all the received bonuses (the total amount of all bonuses including canceled or partly lost bonuses). For accounts in EUR the volume of trades is calculated according to the following formula: X*3*1.1 (InstaForex lots). Only the full amount of bonuses can be withdrawn, partial withdrawal is impossible. In order to withdraw the bonus funds from a trading account, the Client shall send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. The amount of bonus should be fully available on the trading account when a manager considers the withdrawal request. The company reserves the right to decline the request for bonus withdrawal without explaining the reason.
- The profit made over the bonus amount can be withdrawn without any restrictions in case all the conditions of the present Agreement are fulfilled.
- The company reserves the right to cancel the 250% Bonus without prior warning, so we strongly recommend building a trading strategy excluding the bonus funds as a part of available margin. The company is not responsible for any consequences of bonus cancellation including stop out, because the bonus belongs to the company until the Client works it out by opening trades of the total volume specified in the Clause 5 of the present Agreement.*
- The maximum leverage for the accounts with 250% Bonus is 1:200.
- Margin call and stop out levels for these accounts are 200% and 100% correspondingly.
- The 250% Bonus is not available for investing.
- Clients who have received the 250% Bonus to their trading accounts cannot participate in rebate-programs.
- The Client agrees that the company may cancel the bonus and correct the profit made with it, with amount equal to bonus sum, in case of detecting any signs of abuse of the bonus program if account has profit equal to deposit without prior warning or explaining the reason. Client admits possible risks of applying this paragraph.
- The Company reserves a right at its discretion to calculate and distribute profit received with the use of bonus funds from the moment of registration of trading accounts, or from the moment of crediting of bonus funds to the account, in proportion to the client's real funds and bonus funds on the account. Herewith, a part of the profit proportional to the amount of the bonus may be limited for withdrawal from the trading account until the bonus part has been worked out in accordance with the rules specified in this agreement.
- The Client agrees that in case of decrease in the level of current funds (equity/funds ratio) on the account below the level of current bonus funds, i.е. when the point of current losses exceeds the client's real funds on the trading account, all funds from this moment will be calculated as bonus funds in full in case of no subsequent deposits on the account. In the event of deposit, funds on the account are being calculated and distributed between the bonus funds and the client's real funds in proportion to the amount of deposit and the value of the bonus funds at the time of the deposit.
- The Company reserves the right to amend or modify the campaign terms without prior notice.
* Clause 7 is aimed at preventing the dishonest use of the bonus system, but its applying does not mean that all accounts, on which the company canceled the bonuses received earlier, shall be deemed as violating any rule, because in some cases it might be difficult to establish the fact of the rules' violation. Probability of the error cancellation of the bonus as a measure of struggle against the dishonest use of the bonus system does not exceed 10%.
** This condition is to be met only by the Clients who already hold accounts with the company. The email address specified in the accounts should be the same.