Please note: the campaign applies to Standard USD, US Cent or Standard EUR, EUR Cent accounts opened from May 15, 2014 and excludes MT5 accounts. Maximum leverage for the accounts registered for the campaign is 1:200, and Stop Out level is carried out when the Margin level is less than 100%.
- Every Client of InstaForex is entitled to receive a bonus in the amount of 100% of the sum deposited to a trading account. This is a one-time bonus that cannot be credited to a trading account that has already received bonuses of other types, has trading operations or if the Client has already received the 100% Bonus to his/her other accounts.
- The bonus is available for the accounts that completed two-level verification. The Client agrees that after withdrawal of any amount from the trading account, the bonus is cancelled.
- The 100% Bonus is credited for a deposit of up to USD 2,000. If a deposit runs over USD 2,000 by USD 2,000-5,000, then a trader shall get a 100% bonus for USD 2,000 and 50% for the remaining amount. In case the remaining amount exceeds USD 5,000, a 30% bonus is applied. For example, USD 10,000 deposit will have another USD 5,000 credited as bonus.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel the 100% Bonus without prior notice. So, we strongly recommend that you refrain from factoring in the bonus when calculating the profitability of your trading strategy. The Company is not responsible for any consequences of the bonus cancelling including the Stop Out cases since the accrued bonus remains the Company’s entire property.*
- The 100% Bonus is not allowed for withdrawal, however, there is no limit on withdrawing the profit gained from the bonus.
- The 100% Bonus shall not be used for investments.
- The bonus is cancelled automatically in case equity totals less than 120% of the bonus amount.
- In the event the Client’s trading account contains no opened trades or there are no closed trades within 30 days, 100% Bonus is annulled.
- The Client agrees that in case the Company detects any signs of abuse of the bonus program or if a profit in the account equals a deposit, the Company may cancel the bonus and adjust the profit derived from it by the amount equal to the bonus sum without prior warning or explaining the reason. The Client recognizes possible risks of applying this clause.
- The Company reserves the right to amend or modify the campaign terms without prior notice.
- The 100% Bonus is intended only for trading on Forex, so when using the bonus for trading cryptocurrency and CFD for shares, it might be canceled.
- The official language of the Agreement is English. In case of variant readings of a translated version and the Agreement in English, the Agreement in English is considered a prior reference standard.
* This clause is aimed at preventing any fraudulent activity associated with the bonus system. However, its enforcement does not mean that all the accounts for which the Company has cancelled the previously received bonuses are recognized to be in breach with the rules. In some cases, it is impossible to clearly determine the fact of the rules violation. There is a 10% chance that an erroneous cancellation of the bonus would take place within the prevention of the bonus system abuse.