InstaForex :: 30% Bonus Agreement
The Campaign does not extend to MT5 accounts.
- Every client has a right to receive the bonus in the amount of 30% of his/her deposit on a trading account with InstaForex. 30% welcome bonus for the account replenishment shall be deposited within the term of one week since the moment of the account uploading. The bonus can only be credited for the funds in fact present on the account at the moment of considering the application for a bonus.
- The 30% Bonus can not be credited to an account, which is already credited with a bonus of another type. For getting the 30% Bonus it is necessary to open a new account. The number of account for the 30% Bonus for each client is not limited.
- The Client has a right to get the 30% bonus each time he/she deposits funds to his/her trading account. The amount on which a bonus can be accrued is equal to difference between deposits and withdrawals.
- The Client agrees that any funds withdrawal which causes the total amount of all bonus funds (bonuses received minus bonuses cancelled) to exceed 30% of the current free margin on the trading account is followed by cancellation of bonus part equaling the difference between these values. In order to avoid cancellation of the bonus exceeding the amount of withdrawal, please refrain from any withdrawals if the amount of all bonuses on the account tops the permissible value of the welcome bonus for the current free margin on the trading account after the withdrawal.
- Identification information is not requested while applying for the 30% Bonus. But the company reserves the right to request identification documents at company’s own discretion.
- The 30% Bonus can be withdrawn only after buy or sell trades are completed. The total volume of the trades must be equal to X*3 InstaForex lots, where X is the total volume of the received bonuses (the total volume of all bonuses including cancelled or partly lost bonuses). For accounts in RUR the volume of trades is calculated according to the following formula X*3/50 (InstaForex lots). As to accounts opened in EUR, the formula is as follows: X*3*1.1 (InstaForex lots). Only the total and full amount of bonuses can be withdrawn, partial withdrawal is impossible.In order to withdraw bonus funds from a trading account, a trader shall send a request to email@example.com. The amount of bonus should be fully available in the trading account at the moment a manager considers the withdrawal request. The Company reserves the right to decline the request for bonus withdrawal without explaining the reason.*
- The profit made over the bonus amount can be withdrawn without any restrictions in case all conditions of the present agreement are fulfilled.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel the 30% bonus without prior warning, so we strongly recommend not to use bonus funds in calculation of profit in your trading strategy. The Company is not responsible for any consequences of bonus cancellation, including Stop Out, because bonus is the ownership of the Company until trader works it out by opening trades of total volume specified in the item 6 of the present Agreement.**
- In case bonus value is over 2000 USD and more than 10% of trades are made with less than 0.01 market lot (0.1 InstaForex lot, i.e. 1 point is approximately equal to 0.10 USD), the bonus can be reduced to 1000 USD. In case bonus value is over 10000 USD and more than 10% of trades are made with less than 0.1 market lot (1 InstaForex lot, i.e. about 1 USD for point), the bonus can be reduced to 3000 USD.
- The Client agrees that the company may cancel the bonus and correct the profit made with it, with amount equal to bonus sum, in case of detecting any signs of abuse of the bonus program if account has profit equal to deposit without prior warning or explaining the reason. Client admits possible risks of applying this paragraph.
- The Company reserves the right to amend or modify the campaign terms without prior notice.
* If there are 30% Welcome bonus and Club bonus in the account, the total amount of bonus funds shall be earned.
** The point is directed to prevent unscrupulous usage of the bonus surcharge system, but its employment does not mean that all accounts, for which the company cancelled the bonuses received earlier, are declared as violated any rule, because in some cases it is impossible to determine the fact of the rule’s violation unambiguously. Probability of the erroneous cancellation of the bonus within the struggle against unscrupulous usage of the bonus surcharge system does not exceed 10%.